To support the transition of Joint Personnel Adjudications System (JPAS) functions to Defense Information System for Security (DISS), the following changes to "Visit Request" functionality will occur effective August 29, 2020.
1. New Visit Request creation will be disabled (you must use DISS for all new visit requests after August 29, 2020)
2. All active Visit Requests created in JPAS prior to August 29, 2020, will still be viewable within the JPAS application
3. You will no longer be able to add, remove or edit personnel in any visit
4. A header will be added to Visit screens indicating "Visit Requests in JPAS have been disabled and are considered stale data. Please validate current Visit related data via DISS."
1. All active visit requests in JPAS will be migrated to an active status within DISS
2. All modifications to any active visit requests must be made in DISS
3. All new visit requests must be created in DISS
4. There will not be a sync between DISS and JPAS visit requests
For more information/instruction on visit requests, please visit the DISS Frequently Asked Questions: