On Thursday, April 29, 2021, DCSA will deploy the Defense Information System for Security (DISS) Release 13.4.2, which delivers enhancements to existing system capabilities. To support the release, system outages are scheduled for Thursday, April 29 starting at 6 p.m. Read more about the upgrades and enhancements:
- Ability to bulk assign tasks in CATS.
- Redesigned Task Assignment to match Task Inbox for improved usability.
- Role restrictions are removed so all tasks are visible to everyone across the CAF.
- Improved ability to add an “Investigation Request Summary” in CATS.
- Users can update “Subject Summary” and “Subject Details.”
- Users can now reorder “Subject Summary” panels and move the “Subject Actions” drop-down menu to the “Subject Details” header in JVS and CATS.
- Access newly added Security and Suitability Investigations Index (SII) search.
- Leverage improved capabilities to change the status of reports.
- Allow SMOs to host a visit with interim facility clearance (FCL) status.
For DISS questions or to submit a ticket for data correction, contact DCSA.ContactCenter@mail.mil or the Help Desk at 800-467-5526, Menu Option #1: DISS. Customer service hours are from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (excluding federal holidays).