As part of the ongoing rollout of user-focused improvements to the Defense Information System for Security (DISS), DCSA will deploy Release 13.4.3 on Thursday, May 20, 2021. Release 13.4.3 delivers a number of enhancements, upgrades, and fixes to existing system capabilities. To support the release, system outages are scheduled for Wednesday, May 19 at 7:30 p.m. ET and Thursday, May 20 starting at 6:30 p.m. ET. Enhancements include:
• Ability to add logic and functionality to deliver special agreement check (SAC) results based on submission or affiliation.
• Ability to close the “Investigation Request” section when e-QIP timer expires.
• Updated Joint Verification System (JVS) user manual for clarification on SCI access.
• Scan uploaded files in DISS before it reaches the host-based security system (HBSS).
• Alphabetizes the JVS Subject List.
For DISS questions or to submit a ticket for data correction, contact DCSA.ContactCenter@mail.mil or the Help Desk at 800-467-5526, Menu Option #1: DISS. Customer service hours are from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (excluding federal holidays).