As part of the ongoing rollout of user-focused improvements to the Defense Information System for Security (DISS), DCSA will deploy Release 13.4.4 on Thursday, June 24, 2021. Release 13.4.4 delivers several new features and system enhancements. To support the release, system outages are scheduled for Wednesday, June 23 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. ET and Thursday, June 24 from 6:30 p.m. ET to 6:00 a.m. Friday, June 25. Enhancements include:
- Deactivated reporting URLs in the Case Adjudication Tracking System (CATS) and Joint Verification System (JVS).
- New KLM and KLM-R Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) accesses.
- Added HUMINT Control System (HCS) SCI caveats.
- Added Personnel Investigations Processing System (PIPS) codes for Investigation Status.
- Provided capability to scan all files uploaded into the application for malicious code.
- Enabled PR deferrals to Continuous Vetting (CV).
- New personally identifiable information (PII) update permissions in JVS requests.
For DISS questions or to submit a ticket for data correction, contact DCSA.ContactCenter@mail.mil or the Help Desk at 800-467-5526, Menu Option #1: DISS. Customer service hours are from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET, Monday – Friday (excluding federal holidays).