FORCE MULTIPLYING AT DCSA: WE VALUE DIFFERENCE
DCSA fosters a workplace of inclusion and values diversity in the broadest sense: Diversity in culture, gender, race, age, ethnicity, religion, and background, experiences, and perspective. Our ability to bring diverse individual experiences and perspectives together is key to applying innovative and creative solutions to mission challenges. The impact of our workforce is multiplied when we leverage diversity and inclusion to protect and defend our nation.
We search for diverse talent in all the right places:
- Colleges and universities
- Diverse professional organizations
- Heritage-based groups
- Minority-serving institutions
- Disability-serving organizations
- Veteran-serving organizations
- Women-serving organizations
SEND US YOUR RESUME
In accordance with Federal mandates for special emphasis programs, we are seeking to expand the applicant pool of qualified candidates from various groups who can compete for our vacancies based on knowledge, skills and abilities. If you are a member of one of these special emphasis groups (Women, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian American/Pacific Islander, African American), you are encouraged to submit your resume to our resume repository at DCSA.Careers@mail.mil.
- All individuals are invited to submit resumes during open resume acceptance periods. See the current recruitment schedule here.
- Persons with Disabilities are invited to submit resumes at any time. Contact our Special Placement Program Coordinator at DCSA.EEO@mail.mil for additional information.
- To determine if we are increasing our applicant pool of special emphasis groups, we invite you to indicate the applicable special emphasis group(s) in the subject of your email (NOT in your resume).
- If you are applying as a military veteran claiming veterans’ preference, you should submit supporting documentation.
- Note that your email and supporting documentation is kept confidential. Only your resume is shared with hiring managers.
- Note that when you submit your resume, you are not applying for a specific job vacancy; however, your resume may be pulled for future consideration if you qualify for a particular position. For a list of current DCSA job openings, please see click here.
For more information on diversity and equal employment opportunity at DCSA, please click here.