Access Your Records

Requesting Your Records 

Request one of the following records through our Privacy, Civil Liberties, and FOIA Office: 

  • Standard Form (SF) 
  • Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP)  or e-APP form 
  • A copy of a background investigation   
Review request guidelines from our Privacy, Civil Liberties, and FOIA Office

What if I moved during a background investigation?

If you moved during your background investigation, contact your security officer, human resources representative, or facility security officer. They can verify the correct information and communicate the update to us at DCSA. We only need updated contact information if your background investigation is open.