As DCSA onboards agencies to NCCS, we are committed to supporting them every step of the way. To begin onboarding to NCCS, agencies must first gain access to the hosting platform. To gain access agencies must complete the following:
SAARs can be submitted to the NCCS team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once onboarded to the main platform users will gain access to the NCCS application where they will submit more detailed information regarding their agency hierarchy, and select their user roles within the NCCS for final approval.
- Identify an Agency Onboarding Champion to serve as the main point of contact (POC) and sponsor throughout the Onboarding process
- Confirm your agency has access to a compatible internet browser (i.e., the three most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Microsoft Edge)
- Ensure individuals have a minimum of an adjudicated T1 investigation.
- Confirm individuals have the necessary smartcard for identity authentication that performs a trusted, PKI certification in compliance with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (e.g., Common Access Card (CAC), Personal Identity Verification (PIV) Card)
- Complete System Access Request (SAAR) form (DD2875) for user account creation.
- Government SAAR Template (please post this)
- Complete DoD-sponsored Cybersecurity training within past 12 months